A. General Terms & Conditions
- Customers are required to comply with all the terms and conditions specified by B COMMUNITY .
- Customers should read through and understand all terms and conditions printed at the back of our quotation before they confirm their orders. All terms and conditions can also be found on our company website www.bcommunity-hk.com.
- Please visit our website for our business opening hours.
- Order will be counted as same day order if proper full payment record/receipt can be submitted by ordering cut-off time. Otherwise, the order will be re-processed and the delivery date will be re-scheduled. Please note that the date of delivery displayed on orders (including online orders) is just an estimate. The date of delivery printed on invoice shall be final.
- Ordering Cut-off Time (please refer to the website for the latest update)
- Monday to Friday - 5pm (Standard Charge)
- Saturday 1pm (Standard Charge)
- Sunday and Statutory Holiday Closed
- Public holiday Please refer to our website update
B. Charging Terms & Conditions
- Customers are required to comply with all the charging terms and conditions specified by B COMMUNITY .
- All orders will only be processed upon full payment is received, unless otherwise specified.
- B COMMUNITY offers a wide choice of payment methods. For details, please contact our Customer Service Representative or refer to our website www.bcommunity-hk.com.
- Any amount with decimals (per item/order) will be automatically rounded up to the nearest integer (i.e. value less than $1 will be charged as $1)
- Under any circumstances, if Customers have to cancel their orders submitted online, our Company shall charge a handling fee of either 20% of the order’s total amount or HK$50 (whichever is higher).
- Under any circumstances, any amount outstanding on the Customer Account shall be valid for 6 months only. Any balance of unused amount will be forfeited thereafter.
C. Delivery / Pick-up Terms and Conditions
- Delivery services are charged based on B COMMUNITY ’s charging model, which takes into account the area zone to deliver, delivery time period, size of goods, quantity of goods and transport arrangement (e.g. access through staircases, moving between lifts, etc.)
- Delivery services are available for areas in Hong Kong SAR only.
- Standard operating hours of delivery service are from Monday to Saturday (public holidays not included), from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Service availability may vary across different area zones.
- Delivery service charge will be counted on order basis. Each order will be delivered to one address only. Combined order will NOT be accepted.
- Any additional fees for parking, gates or registration will not be covered and are chargeable to the Customers.
- In case no one answers the door at the specific and confirmed delivery date and time, Customers will need to contact our Company for another delivery arrangement and be charged accordingly.
- Any requirement in regards to change of order (ie. Qty, delivery address, schedule etc) must require to inform us in 1 working day in advance before dispatched and are subject to availability. For any amendment, customer will need to pay for amendment fee, yet if there is any price difference. B COMMUNITY will charge or an administrative fee no less than $30 per transaction for making any changes.
- Customers are responsible for providing clear and accurate details of the address to deliver and conditions of environment at the time of order confirmation. Below are some special circumstances (including but not limited to) in which further quotation will be required.
- When the requested time of delivery is NOT within our standard operating hours of delivery service
- When parking/unloading is not allowed on the street of address to deliver, or the parking/unloading place is a certain distance away from the address to deliver, which requires extra handling of goods
- When the address to deliver are located in remote areas which cannot be directly accessed by public transportations
- When the products to deliver cannot/are not allowed to be delivered to door by lifts, which requires access through staircases and extra handling of goods
- Warehouse of container terminals: all additional fees for the gate or registration
- Direct delivery of goods to particular booth at the exhibition venue
D. Return / Refund / Maintenance Service Terms and Conditions
- Customers shall inspect the product immediately upon delivery. Please keep the original product and receipt for any return/refund/maintenance services. Customers shall within 7 days from date of delivery (date of delivery inclusive) give notice to our Company of any matters related to the product. Late notice will not be accepted.
- Colour deviation is possible to occur on any products of digital printing. B COMMUNITY reserves the right to reject requests of return due to colour deviation. As with different factors in the printing process, e.g. the hardware (of printing machines), materials, time, weather, humidity and etc., which may affect the quality and colour of digital printing to different extents, it is normal for 5% to 15% of colour deviation to occur on the products. Customers shall not judge the colour by previews on-screen, printed manuscript at different times, samples/colour proofs from other companies. Colour standard of all printed materials shall refer to our Company’s standard of colour management.
- B COMMUNITY have the right to request our customers send us photos or return the suspected defective products for our inspection and verification. All returned products must be in good conditions, or they will not be accepted.
- B COMMUNITY will inspect and verify each request of reprint/refund, while reserves the right of final decision for any cases of reprint or refund (partial/full).
- In case of partial or full refund, the amount will be credited into the Customer’s original account for future purchase within 6 months only. Any balance of unused amount will be forfeited thereafter.
- RE-AFFIRMATION: B COMMUNITY assumes no liability for any consequential, incidental lost profits, costs or damages arising directly or indirectly form the use of our products and services under whatsoever statements, terms and conditions.